Have you decided to use a registered migration agent to help with your visa?
If so you should choose an agent from the Register of Migration Agents. This official register lists all agents registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority to provide immigration assistance. You can search the Register to find an agent on this website.
You need to consider a few things before choosing your agent and signing a contract with them. Ask yourself these types of questions:
- What kind of help do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need an agent who is also a lawyer (legally qualified)?
- Does the agent have the right skills and experience to help you?
- Does the agent speak your language or can they arrange an interpreter?
- Do you understand how much the agent will charge you (fees)?
- Has the agent given you a contract to read?
How to choose and find an agent