The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. We encourage you, as a user, to share information provided on this website.
© Commonwealth of Australia 2013
All material on this website is provided under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, except for:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Authority’s logo
- photographs, images and signatures
- 'Search for an agent' and 'Search the Register of Migration Agents' results and details
- 'Sanctioned agents' list and details
- 'Former agents' list and details
- 'Intending agents' list and details
- Ethics Bytes
- other materials specifically not provided under a Creative Commons attribution 3.0 licence
- content supplied by third parties
The details of the licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the Creative Commons BY 3.0 Australia licence.
How to attribute information
If you use any material on this website, you must attribute it to the Authority. This is required under the Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence. Attributing material does not mean we endorse you or how you use the material.
You can attribute material obtained from this website by providing the name of the source:
- Source: Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority
- Source: MARA.
Third party copyright
Where a third party holds copyright in material on this website, the copyright remains with that party. You may need to seek their permission to use the material.
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure the copyright owner has given us their permission to present the material on this website.
Where our material is not available under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 3.0 Australia licence, then you may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
If you want to use the Coat of Arms you need to follow the terms for doing so, available from the ‘It’s an Honour website’.
It's an Honour website
Our logo is a registered trademark of the Commonwealth. You cannot use it without first getting written permission from the Authority.
To seek permission, please contact us.
Copyright and trademark enquiries
If you have questions about copyright and trademarks, please contact:
Communication and Media Branch
Department of Home Affairs
PO Box 25
BELCONNEN ACT 2616
Telephone: +61 2 6264 2233