The Ethics Toolkit is a practical resource to help you identify and solve ethical problems that might arise in your work as a registered migration agent. It includes methods you can use and a checklist to help you make ethical decisions.
The Ethics Toolkit has been designed to help you by:
- providing methods for identifying and solving ethical problems that might arise in everyday work
- assisting your understanding of the benefits of using these methods for decision making
- demonstrating what constitutes a sound decision in resolving ethical issues
- discussing the effect of good and poor decisions on your clients
- demonstrating the difference between personal values and beliefs and the Code of Conduct requirements.
A printable, navigable version of the Ethics Toolkit is available in PDF format.
Ethics Toolkit for Registered Migration Agents (1.57MB PDF)