The OMARA aims to be as open and accountable, fair, lawful and reasonable as possible when dealing with clients and provide them with high quality service.
Your feedback is valuable because it helps us improve the quality of our programs and performance.
We welcome all kinds of feedback, including compliments, complaints and suggestions.
- compliments are expressions of satisfaction with, or praise for, our services or performance,
- complaints are expressions of dissatisfaction about our products or services, or our processes for handling registered migration agent complaints,
- suggestions are comments on how we could improve our services or performance.
Ways to provide feedback
You can give feedback on the OMARA to the Department's Global Feedback Unit by:
- using the link below to complete an online feedback form
- writing to Global Feedback Unit, Department of Home Affairs, GPO Box 241, Melbourne Victoria 3001, Australia
- visiting the Department of Home Affairs website
Online feedback form
Visit the Department of Home Affairs website
If you are not satisfied with the outcome you receive regarding your feedback, you can contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman, an independent organisation that considers and investigates complaints from people who believe they have been treated unfairly or unreasonably by an Australian Government agency.